Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Random thoughts and quotes

One or two of these are my thoughts and some are quotes. The quotes are random and credit is given to who said or wrote it.

Sometimes I think the stress is more than I can take, sometimes the rewards are more than my brain can comprehend. But sometimes all it takes is knowing you did what you can do as good as you can do it. -me
Some people are lighthouses, some are ships at sea. –me

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear. ~Ambrose Redmoon
“Let me not pray to be sheltered from dangers but to be fearless in facing them. Let me not beg for the stilling of my pain, but for the heart to conquer it. Let me not look for allies in life's battlefield but to my own strength. Let me not cave in.”-Rabindranath Tagore
Lord take me where you want me to go
Let me meet who you want me to meet
tell me what you want me to say
and keep me out of your way.- Father. Mychal Judge

Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength.”

Enough for now, be safe

1 comment:

  1. Some people are lighthouses, some are ships at sea. –me

    Love this one...so true~

    ~DDB

    ReplyDelete